Bri-Stor's Spray Lining Booths enable us to enhance your vehicle or other products, with a protective coating which is more durable, hard wearing, and waterproof than conventional ply lining.
The advanced product is made up of a two-part polyurethane elastomer system; one component acts as a hardener and the other as a resin. During the application process these components are combined to produce a polyurethane elastomer similar to the bottom of a work boot, and in a very quick setting time of just 3-5 seconds.
This process creates an airtight and watertight seal, meaning no rub spots, rust, or corrosion to your vehicle load compartment. Spray-on bed liners are also maintenance free, and available in a variety of colours with colour matching as an option.
The use of this technology is not just limited to vehicle beds. The polyurethane material can be used on bumpers, roll bars, trailers and entire vehicle bodies. Since the material creates a watertight and airtight seal, it is also the perfect finish for boat trailers and boat decks.
The product offers higher tear strength and abrasion resistance than most other spray-on liners available, with a 100% bond and even texture application to virtually any surface.
Why use a protective coating?
Protective Spray Lining provides a protective, coated surface for your vehicle; for example, inside a van or in the back of a pick up truck. The protective coating offers a great number of benefits over other linings such as ply lining.
- The spray lining process has a fast turnaround time – drying in approximately 3 seconds! Spray liner can be applied to most surfaces, to any required thickness and contours the vehicle.
- The lining is airtight and water resistant, it also resists most chemicals.
- Protective spray liner is available in a wide variety of colours.
- The process is free from CFC’s, VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compound’s) and Solvents
- Spray liner provides a tough, consistent, maintenance free surface which is easy to clean.
- The surface produced using protective coating is non-slip.
- The coating is applied directly to the surface avoiding loss of cargo space.
- Spray lining is anti-microbial and food safe.
- Applying a spray lining to your vehicle helps to reduce sounds and vibrations and offers impact absorbing protection.
- Surfaces which have been spray lined can withstand temperatures up to 350 degrees.
The spray lining process - how is spray lining applied?
The process of spray lining can be completed in 5 steps. The vehicle is masked off and the areas not requiring spraying are covered. The area to be sprayed is cleaned to remove any wax or grease, it is then lightly scuffed to ensure the spray bonds to the surface. The liner is sprayed onto the area and dries in approximately 3 seconds.
Benefits of Spray Coating:
√ Prevents rust and corrosion
√ No VOC's, CFC's or solvents
√ No lost cargo space
√ Tough consistent surface
√ Resistant to most chemicals
√ Available in many colours
√ Maintenance free
√ Bonds to virtually any surface
√ Impact absorbing protection
√ Reduces sounds and vibrations
√ Sprayed on to any thickness
√ Forms a watertight seal
√ Contours to vehicle
√ Does not crack, warp or split
√ Easy to clean
√ Slip resistant surface, certified 'Food Safe'
√ WRAS approved
To discuss your spray lining requirements please contact us: