Safety & Testing
Providing Safer Van Storage Solutions
Bri-Stor Systems Ltd products are UK manufactured on-site in Staffordshire enabling us complete control over our operations to help guarantee the highest quality standards. With our van storage solutions safety is paramount, therefore we conduct a number of testing processes for all our UK manufactured van storage and van racking systems. Bri-Stor are an advisor to many UK Transport Associations so have an important role in advising safe loading practices.
We conduct the following tests on our van storage and van racking:
- Bulkhead Load and Impact Assessment
- Fastener Load Capacity
- Racking Durability Testing
- Body Shell Load Capacity
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Crash Testing Simulation
- External Storage Testing
Our van roof equipment – roof bars, van roof loading systems and roof racks have been tested using the following procedures:
- Durability Test – Having been tested at Milbrook testing ground under an accelerated durability test procedure D-02R which is equivalent to 160,000km of motoring or a typical 10 year life cycle. The test was repeated twice to give a total distance of 3,500 km. Following this Bri-Stor are pleased to say our vehicle roofing equipment has been proven durable for over 60,000 miles of use.
- Crash Test – EC17 reverse acceleration sled test to 23.6kg.