The Bri-Stor Group consists of Bri-Stor Systems Ltd, Alpha Manufacturing Ltd & Atlas Coatings Ltd and we are based in Hixon, Staffordshire. We are a privately owned business employing approx 400 people across the group, making us one of the largest employers in the region.
We are looking to strengthen our team within Bri-Stor Systems Ltd with the recruitment of a Production Team Leader.
Responsible for the co-ordination and supervision of production team’s activities to ensure detailed production plan requirements are met at maximum efficiency.
Supervise all team activities, including:
- Training team members as required, ensuring flexibility.
- Assessing team members against skills matrix, and developing them where necessary.
- Manage team performance to meet production targets.
- Induction of new team members.
- Communicating business and team issues, including production targets and performance, on a regular basis.
- Carry out all T&A procedures, in liaison with HR and Operations Manager including Return to work interviews.
- Managing all Health and Safety issues throughout the area.
- Carry out weekly 5S assessment.
- Ensure weekly improvement actions are carried out, in line with the requirement from team leader meeting.
- Ensure team carry out daily and weekly 5S cleaning tasks.
- Ensure all machine TPM’s are carried out by your team at the required frequency, and report back any machine or potential faults to Group Leader.
Suitable applicants will ideally possess the following: –
- Experience within a medium to high volume environment.
- Working experience at Team Leader or supervisory level.
- Effective communication at all business levels.
- Strong organisational and decision making skills.
- Team-working and leadership skills.
The company encourages development of its staff and has a rich history of promoting from within. Willing and capable candidates will have opportunities across to group to develop, improve and work within different roles and environments.
The successful candidate will be entitled to;
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Company Bonus scheme
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.