Operating for more than 35 years, Bri-Stor Systems is proven in providing an exceptional level of expertise to a range of sectors. Supplying van racking solutions to a range of household names including utility companies such as Thames Water, British Telecom, National Grid and much more, Bri-Stor delivers vehicle racking that is efficient in cost and use.
Michelle Nasr, Group Fleet & Transportation Manager, Thames Water, said: “Bri-Stor were chosen by Thames Water following a rigorous evaluation covering capability and experience, and commercials.“
Vehicle racking systems for your business
Get more from your workspace by choosing the racking solution that works for your business.
- Innovation – Specially developed over a wealth of vehicle conversion experience, Bri-Stor Systems uses the most advanced technology in racking design, material development and safety certification to develop a racking solution that delivers the very best in performance.
- Tailored to you – Each racking solution is bespoke to your application, ensuring that all maximum work efficiency can be achieved. With our own powder coating plant on-site, your racking solution will be designed and manufactured to reflect brand consistency across the fleet.
- Money saving – We manufacture van racking solutions that are lightweight and cost-effective, maximising your fleet’s fuel efficiency. Here at Bri-Stor, we design, manufacture and fit van racking solutions at our 30-acre site in Staffordshire. As part of the Bri-Stor group, on-site we also have a comprehensive sheet metal manufacturing facility, a powder coating plant, internal test centre and equipped fitting capabilities. This means that there is no need for us to outsource, meaning that cost savings are passed on to our customers.
- Quality controlled – Having all facilities on-site means that we have strict quality control processes from design through to fitting and delivery. In addition, Bri-Stor Systems are founding members of the Commercial Vehicle Racking Association and are TS16949, ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 certified.
- Safety – All of Bri-Stor’s vehicle racking solutions have undergone a rigorous testing and approval process to ensure that all systems are compliant with Bri-Stor’s strict quality and safety standards. As well as placing a high value on internal safety procedures, Bri-Stor also acts as an advisor for many UK Transport Associations.
- Warranty – Our dedicated warranty team, consisting of experienced engineers are on hand to respond to any quality concerns or offsite fitting requirements.