Welfare Van Conversions – Welfare Vehicles
If you’ve got a team of engineers out in the field and need mobile facilities for them, a Bri-Stor converted welfare vehicle may well be the solution you need. Our welfare van conversions combine the convenience of portable messing facilities, with a passenger van that can transport multiple operatives to and from site.
Bri-Stor’s entry into this marketplace builds on a 35-year pedigree in commercial vehicle conversions, both in the rail and civil infrastructure sectors. Built to the same exacting quality standards as our commercial vehicle conversions, a Bri-Stor Welfare vehicle is built to be durable and reliable.
Taking instruction and feedback from utilities companies, contractors and rental firms alike, Bri-Stor has developed a series of type-approved Welfare vehicle specifications for a variety of requirements. This includes baseline models, to luxury conversions with a huge array of optional extras including microwaves, PIR sensor LED lights and 4G wi-fi.
Our customers can choose from the following options when specifying their welfare vehicle:
Welfare Vehicle Options
- M1 passenger seats with integrated seat belts.
- Option of 7 or 8-seater van.
- Flexible aluminium ﬂoor system, giving freedom on seat positions and allowing the seats and table to be removed easily.
- The van utilises light weight laminated poplar ply lining panels for extra payload and a hard wearing, wipe clean ﬁnish.
- Durable vinyl ﬂooring throughout.
- Nearside and oﬀside windows.
- LED lighting options.
- Roof ventilation.
- Diesel air and water heater with timer control.
- 10 man ﬁrst aid kit.
- Cassette toilet with waste access in side panel.
- Elbow-to-wrist sink with hot and cold running water.
- LED lighting with PIR motion sensor control.
- 25L fresh water container.
- 52L waste water tank housed under the van.
- Lockable rear door from inside toilet area.
- Cupboard for cleaning products, toilet rolls, paper towels etc.
- Skin care and soap dispensers.
- Paper towel dispenser.
- Eye wash station.
- Clothes hooks and drip tray for drying wet clothes – or alternate option for tool storage area.
Get In Touch