RE: S13977A – Service Van Conversion
Following our discussion please find within our pricing for the conversion of your supplied MAN TGE Panel Van. The specification takes into account the requested design elements as outlined in your email.
Should this proposal meet with your approval we will require an official purchase confirmation, either by email or letter of intent before we can proceed with your order.
We trust your requirements have been interpreted correctly, however, if you have any queries regarding the specification, or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss.
Thank you for your enquiry and we look forward to speaking with you again in the near future.
Jay Akerman – Sales Director
- Non Slip Floor - 9mm - Poly Liners 1.5mm
- Load Lock rail - Deb Care Triple Unit - First Aid Kit - Eye Wash Kit
Off Side Racking
- 3/4 Length Racking Unit - Fixed shelves c/w rubber shelf mat - Drop front shelves - 16x Storage bins - Document holder
Near Side Racking
- Work bench with work top - Tool panel - 4" Vice fixed to work top - 6x Drawers - 1x Storage cupboard - Securing Strap
- 540mm Roof mounted AMBER lightbar - 2x 12v LED work lamps - mounted above rear doors - 3x Internal mounted LED strip lights - 12v/240v Inverter 1500W - mounted on bulkhead - 240v twin socket - mounted on bulkhead
- Chapter 8 Livery with Highways Text - Label Pack
- 2021 MAN TGE Panel Van - Long Wheel Base - Standard Roof - Rear Barn Doors - Near Side Sliding Door
*1500W inverter is engine run only to prevent draining of the main vehicle battery. ** Petrol driven air compressor supplied, stored against the bulkhead and secured with a retaining strap. - 7hp - Petrol fuelled - 13cfm air flow - 50L air receiver
Manufacture & Fit Racking Conversion
Engineering Design Fee
Clean & Prep
Accept Our Proposal
If you would like to join us and become a client then we’d be delighted to have you.
Bri-Stor Systems Ltd is one of the UK’s largest and leading LCV vehicle conversion specialist. Providing vehicle conversions for 37 years, we are proud to be a family owned limited business that employs over 400 staff across the groups 3 businesses.
With our industry knowledge, onsite manufacturing capabilities and overall business support network we have the capacity to convert in excess of 8000 vehicles each year. Ranging from a complex tailored solution through to a standard conversion, we are able to provide a service offering to suit the wide array of applications and industry requirements.
At Bri-Stor we work to a set of core values that we believe emphasise how we do our business and support our customers:
- Trusted Partner: Being the industry partner of choice, known for our commitment & reliability.
- Innovation: Continually bringing new ideas to fruition, developing new technology to support our customers future business plans.
- Team Working: Together, our talented people will deliver the best result. Today, tomorrow, together.
Combined with our Vision:
“driven from our experience, we are a trusted partner in delivering our customer commitments. Making vans work is at the heart of what we do.”