Professional interior spray lining services
We are able to offer a spray lining service for customers who require durable water tight protection in the loading area of the vehicle. Our expert team are experienced in spray lining application in a variety of vehicles.
The spray lining process creates an airtight and watertight seal, meaning no rub spots, rust, or corrosion to your vehicle load compartment. Spray Lining provides a protective, coated surface for your vehicle; for example, inside a van or in the back of a pick-up truck. Spray-on bed liners are also maintenance free, and available in a variety of colours with colour matching as an option.
The spray lining process
The process of spray lining can be completed in 5 steps.
1. The vehicle is masked off and the areas not requiring spraying are covered.
2. The area to be sprayed is cleaned to remove any wax or grease
3. It is then lightly scuffed to ensure the spray bonds to the surface.
4. The liner is sprayed onto the area
5. Sprayed areas dry in approximately 3 seconds.
Benefits of spray lining
The protective coating offers a great number of benefits over other linings such as ply lining.
- The lining is airtight and water resistant, it also resists most chemicals.
- Protective spray liner is available in a wide variety of colours. The process is free from CFC’s, VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) and Solvents
- Spray liner provides a tough, consistent, maintenance free surface which is easy to clean.
- The surface produced using protective coating is non-slip.
- The coating is applied directly to the surface avoiding loss of cargo space.
Spray lining is anti-microbial and food safe.
- Applying a spray lining to your vehicle helps to reduce sounds and vibrations and offers impact absorbing protection.
- Surfaces which have been spray lined can withstand temperatures up to 350 degrees.